We promise to respect and protect the personal information we hold and keep it safe.
Enquiries and Orders
We collect information including names and addresses, for the purposes of recording the consent of the model to their images being used and evidencing any payment made. The basis for this is contract and legitimate interest. Model releases will be kept for the duration of the images’ copyright.
We may collect contact information that is in the public domain for the purposes of submitting work for consideration or applications for funding. The basis for this is legitimate interest. We may keep this information for up to one year to enable us follow upon submissions.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Ceridwen Images Ltd, 3 Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B73 5UY